Laser Keyboard: What is it?
It’s a little gadget that connects to your devices and projects a keyboard layout onto any flat surface, letting you type like normal while imagining you’re in a sci-fi movie… or a very organised rock show.
About the product
This laser keyboard projects a full QWERTY layout and connects to your devices via either USB or Bluetooth. It has multi-point recognition to make sure it’s accurate, so you don’t have to worry about tech-induced typos. It’s compatible with Windows, iOS, and Android, and even comes with a bracket to mount your mobile device.
How is it powered?
It has a built in 2600 mAh battery that you can charge via USB. And, you can even use it as a power bank!
Why you should buy it
It’s so much easier than typing on a mobile device, so it’s great for anyone on the go. Plus, it’s awesome. Order your Laser Keyboard now!
- Project a laser keyboard onto any flat surface… and type!
- It’s like Tron meets a Def Leppard concert
- Works with Windows, iOS, and Android
- Connects via USB and Bluetooth, plus has an integrated mobile bracket
- Doubles as a 2600 mAh power bank
- Measures approx. 9 cm x 5 cm x 5 cm