HD�Professional�Monocular Telescope for Camping & Night Vision Binoculars�
- The telescope was invented by Johns Hopkins University and released on July 1. The purpose of this study is to achieve maximum magnification at the smallest effective aperture while ensuring the luminous flux and resolution angle of the telescope.
This telescope is the first attempt to use nano-etching technology, nano-array technology, mesoporous assembly technology, thin-film mosaic technology and nano-optical materials to make the flatness error of the lens reach 10nm.
The luminous flux reaches 30 times that of ordinary telescopes with the same diameter.
The resolution angle is 47 times that of ordinary telescopes with the same diameter. The maximum magnification reached 300 times. This is the first monocular to achieve this magnification and clarity on such a small scale.
This lightweight binocular is made of high-quality materials, all-optical FMC multi-layer broadband green film coated BAK-4 prism with a high light transmission of 99.8%
Multi-coated optics ensure excellent light transmission and brightness. Low-light night vision built-in design helps you see items in low light and gives you an amazing experience
Convenient, safe and easy to use, the adjustable eye cup can be twisted up and down easily and quickly for optimal viewing. Focusable binoculars make it easy to adjust the focus distance, adjust the center focus knob and right eye until you get a clear image
Powerful long-distance telescope, perfect for travel and watching, moon watching, concerts, sports, bird watching and beasts, camping, exploring, shooting, fishing and cognitive scenery
Natural rubber is environmentally friendly, has good shock resistance, is waterproof, has good seismic performance, and the middle frame is made of alloy material, which is durable and built to last.�
- If there are no terrain obstacles, you can easily observe people or things 6 miles away by using it.
- Turn on auto focus and blur the background function so that you can focus on observing the person or thing you need to observe.
- The telescopic anti-shake system and special tripod 3D gyroscope make the telescope's field of view very stable when it reaches a magnification of hundreds of times.�
- The shell is made of a titanium alloy with a higher specific strength and weighs only 1.1 pounds. After retracted, the length is only 7.87 inches, and you can easily put it in a backpack or pocket when hunting, traveling, or camping.
Waterproof, Dust-proof, and Shockproof Design :�Nitrogen-filled waterproof�and�O-ring sealed�optics prevent moisture, dust and debris and ensures the living waterproof function
Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts and wilderness explorers :�a handheld and must-have for bird watching, wildlife, hunting, hiking, mountaineering, camping, surveillance and traveling
Compatible mobile phone :�iPhone 11 /11 Pro/11 Pro Max /XS /XS Max /XR/X/8 plus/8 /7plus /7 /6 / 6s /6plus/5/5s/4s/SE, Samsung GALAXY S10,S10+,S9, S9+, S8, S6, S6 Edge, S5 , Note, LG, HTV, Sony,�and almost all other smartphones on the market.
MONOCULAR TELESCOPE SPECIFICATIONS
Prism Type: BAK-4
Objective lens coating: FMC
Prism system: BAK-S1 Prism
Field of view: 360ft/1000yds
Weight of monocular: 1.1 pounds