Perfect for items that you can't wash frequently...
If you're tired of dealing with wrinkly clothes and you either don't have an iron or never use yours because doing so takes up too much space and effort, you might want to consider switching to... a Clothes Steamer
Steaming is an effective way to get wrinkles out of almost any fabric, it requires less space to use a steamer (especially if you use a handheld steamer) and it takes less time and effort than ironing does. Plus, there are plenty of other benefits—even health related!—to steaming that you can't get from using an iron.
Steaming your clothes not only gets out wrinkles, but it also kills odor-causing bacteria, keeping clothes fresh in between washes, or are dry-clean only. It also works on drapes, upholstery, mattresses, pillows, carpeting and more, so you can get more use out of it than just smoothing out wrinkles in your clothes.
Along with killing bacteria, steaming also removes allergens that attract dust mites—and since it steaming only uses water and no detergents or other chemicals, it won't pollute the air.
Space is also a factor when you're ironing, you need an ironing board or another space where you can safely smooth your clothes. You can easily steam your clothes anywhere you can hang them, and all you need is this Clothes Steamer.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Professional Garment Steamer: suitable for your travel to carry, to facilitate your life. It can be moved both horizontally and vertically, perfect for home use for ironing, sterilization, cleaning.
- Power: 1000W. Incredible heating time is only about 1 minute, Garment steamer gives you an astonishing 14 minutes of continuous steaming.
- Function: Safe for removing all wrinkles from your garments, upholstery, drapery, bedding, table linens and more, this handheld steamer can be used on fabrics; like wool, cotton, silk, satin, poly and more.
- Cleaning: Removable attachments such as Lint Brushes and Fabric Brush for easy cleaning
- Sterilizing and Killing Bacteria: Household steamer with fast heat-up can kill up to 99.9% of germs without the use of harsh chemicals.
- don’t need to get the ironing board out lighter than some regular irons,
- so more suitable for travel and carry along.
- steam can be gentler on your clothes than regular ironing
- some claim to refresh and sanitize clothing as well as removing creases
- kills bacteria and allergens on garments
- less time spent on ironing.
- Connect the power supply, the red power indicator light is on, the heating element starts to heat up, and the red indicator light is off, you can use it.
- During use, the rhythm is pressed and released every 2 seconds, so that the front nozzle produces a large amount of continuous high temperature and high-pressure steam.
- The faster the press, the more the amount of steam temporarily increases, but the temperature of the ironing brush is relatively lower, which may cause insufficient steaming of the ironing brush.
- Especially when ironing clothes, it is better to use a slow press of steam to ensure higher temperature water vapor, which makes it easier to iron the clothes.
- This product is hot during the working process, which is normal.
- This product is equipped with an over-temperature protector, which is safe and reliable.
- Press and hold the drain switch to remove the water storage container.
- After taking down the water storage container, open the upper water storage cover and fill it with water.
- Put the water storage container back in place.
- When ironing clothes, hang the clothes and hold the ironing brush up and down in one hand.
- The wrinkles on the clothes can be easily ironed, and the brush can suck the hair and dust stuck on the clothes.
- 1 x Electric Iron Steam
- 1 x Brush
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Measuring glass
- 1 x Protective cap