Looking for a way to relive all of those beautiful, cherished old memories without having to deal with the new technology? Our Negative Film Slide Scanner was designed to make it super easy and convenient to digitize and share your old 35mm slides and film negatives.
This film scanner converts all of those old memories into JPEG files within seconds while keeping the original quality. The slide scanner also has the ability to adjust coloration tweaks directly and can increase the scanning quality to about 22 megapixels.
In addition, you can directly view all of the scanned and saved photos on this negative scanner, meaning no laptop or computer is required.
Best part of all, you can tweak the photos scanned via the editing tool on our�35mm film scanner; give the old photographs a new shine with absolute ease! In the case that you want to upload the photos from the�negative film scanner to a laptop or computer, simply use a USB to share the media.
Our 35mm slide scanner also has built-in 128MB storage space, meaning room for about 100 photos in total.
- Converts 35mm/135mm positive, negative and slide films (color and monochrome) into digital JPEG format in seconds.
- The various buttons on the top support preview, playback. and adjustable functions
- Supports 512MB SD card (max.32GB, not included); you can directly place SD card into the slot expansion and scan the pictures.
- Vibrant full-color 2.4" LCD screen for your scanned slides and films, convenient to watch, no computer or software needed.
- Supporting multiple languages, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Japanese.
- Made of ABC material, portable and durable. Perfect device to help you easily organize and externalize your old pictures and always keep memories�alive.
Interface: MSDC: USB 2.0 (high speed)
CPU: Intel Pentium 42.8GHz Above
Image Sensor: 1/3.2" CMOS
Picture Format: JPEG
Display: 2.4" TFT LCD Screen
Lens: Fixed Focus F/6.0, F=6.34mm
Focus Range: 5.6cm
Exposure Control: Auto
White balance: Auto
Film Type: 35 / 135mm film,� Monochrome, Slide
Light Source: Backlight Compensation
Memory: Support 512MB or Above (need External storage card, not included)
Hard Disk Capacity: At Least 200MB
Video Card: 64MB or High Top Video Card
Transmission Connection: Standard USB2.0 or Above
Operating System: Windows XP, VISTA, Win 7/8, MAC 10.7.3 Above
1 * Negative Film 35mm Scanner
1 * USB Cable (80cm)
1 * AV Cable (100cm)
2 * Positive Slide Holders
1 * User Manual
1 * Brush
Domestic Shipping (USA):�Your�film scanner will be packaged and shipped within 3 days of ordering.�Keep in mind our items are custom made and shipped from warehouses across the globe which means it may take them 7�to�22 business days to arrive after shipment (most of the time closer to 12).
International Shipping:�Your�negative screen scanner�will be packaged and shipped within 5 days of order.�We do ship worldwide!�Please be patient and note that delivery times will vary depending on your location.�Majority of the countries will have the�product delivered within�2 to 5 weeks!