Turns smartphone into a head-up display for any car Vehicle cell phone accessory works with any smartphone and HUD apps Reflect any hud-based app of your cell phone and display it right in driver's line of sight. Glass transparency allows for a clear road view so you are not distracted from the actual road.
1. The original intention of the design: Nowadays the majority of people take advantage of a smartphone for navigation.
2. A large number of mobile brackets appear to attribute to its inconvenience of placing.
3. While there are such defects as it's inconvenient to grasp, uneasy to lower or raise head for drivers and tend to block sight among these mobile brackets, which make them uneasy to use.
4. So we designed this product: HUD mobile navigation bracket exploits the hardened organic glass to prevent scratch and project navigation information onto the panel based on the optical reflection theorem.
5. When placed on the center console, drivers don't need to bow to see because it will not block sight.
6. Thus drivers could pay more attention to the road conditions nearby. In the meanwhile, the design avoids the drivers observing the distant road conditions, which makes the navigation information more visualized and thereby improves driving safety.
Item type: Car Heads Up Display
Lens: acrylic,light transmittance: 75%
Splale: powder metallurgy
Mat: rubber,friction factor 0.8
Tray: ABS + PC
Magnet: Nd2Fe14B,permanent magnetism
Base: rubber,friction factor 0.8
HUD size: 158 x 98 x 60 mm
G.W: 197 g
Item color: black