1. Please insert the Micro SD card and format it before recording. We recommend using a brand-name Micro SD card with a minimum of 4GB and a maximum of 32GB.( 32GB SD CARD NOT INCLUDED)
2. Built-in battery for small capacity battery is only used to save important files in the event of a traffic accident, you need to plug in the car charger when using.
3. When you insert the rear camera cable of the dash cam, the picture taken by the rear camera will be displayed in the upper right corner of the screen. (as shown in the main image)
4. When installing the front windshield bracket of the car, wipe the dust on the windshield and the bracket suction cup to ensure stable installation of the dash cam.(Note : Please remove the screen protector and lens protection film of the dash camera before use, so that the picture you recorded will be clearer and the field of view will be brighter.)
5. The red cable included with the rear camera is the reverse gear connection cable. When you need to provide a reversing image, you can choose to connect the red cable. When you drive, the camera before and after the dash cam will be recorded at the same time.The recorded images will be saved in different folders (Note: If you need to install a red cable, please ask a professional to install)
24 hour loop recording, creating video files without interruption, automatically overwriting the oldest files to save the current file.Infinite loop recording, never miss any moment.�
WDR function can balance the strong light in day and low-light in night to provide you more safer situation and it needs to be used with car headlamp to ensure excellent performance when driving at night
When the built-in G-SENSOR sensor detects a vehicle collision, the current video is automatically locked and saved to prevent the video from being overwritten during the loop recording process, and the accident scene can be truly restored.
With built-in motion detection, the dash cam can start recording automatically in standby mode when there is a movement in front of the lens, which can protect your car and save the evidence even if you are not in the car.
?Adapt to temperature?
Prompt?Car camera operating temperature range is ( -13�F~~158�F )�
?How To Set Up The Rear Camera?
170� waterproof rear camera, when you connect the rear camera cable, the picture taken by the rear camera will appear in the upper right corner of the dash camera (as shown in the red box).The red cable of the rear camera belongs to The car reverse gear cable.(No need to install)
LCD display: 4.0 inch IPS screen
PIXEL : 1.3 million pixels
FRONT LENS : The front camera is equipped with a 170� HD wide-angle lens.
LENS APERTURE : F2.0 aperture
VIDEO MAXIMUM RESOLUTION : 1080FHD (1920 x 1080)C
CYCLE RECORDING : 1 minute / 3 minutes / 5 minutes / off
INTERFACE : USB 2.0R
REAR CAMERA CABLE LENGTH : 3.8M / 12.46FT
POWER INTERFACE: 5V / 2A
STORAGE: Supports up to 32GB Micro SD card