This is the highest quality and most complete element collection on the market.� It's�the�perfect gift�for all�science lovers and�students�around. This miniature periodic table is one of a kind that�showcases every stable element.
85 individual elements:
The collection�contains 85�individual element samples.�Due to its rarity and radioactivity, Technetium was excluded from the collection as was Promethium.�Except for Uranium and Thorium, elements 84 (Polonium) through 118 (Oganesson) were also excluded (for obvious reasons).
We get�asked about the radioactivity and overall safety of the periodic table from time to time.�These are legitimate concerns and we wanted to address those concerns here. Although several elements in the periodic table are dangerous or toxic,�the acrylic and glass ampules make the collection safe to handle and store.
The table displays�pure bubbles of gas elements.�(Xenon, Krypton, Argon, Neon, Helium, Oxygen, Nitrogen, and Hydrogen)
Each element is carefully embedded into the acrylic creating a unique and visually appealing piece of art.�
How they're obtained:
In order to produce the correct sizes for the Periodic Table,�the elements are broken, cut, machined, melted, or sealed in a glass ampule.�
The Specs and Details:
- Dimensions:�4.8 "x 6.7" x 1.0 " (120mm x 170mm x 24mm)
- Material:�Lucite Acrylic (Made in the USA)
- Element Embedments:�85 elements
- Non-pure Elements:�Fluorine (represented by natural fluorite), Radon (represented by granite), Uranium (represented by Autunite ore), Thorium (represented by thoriated metal)
- Periodic table of elements