These security Solar Lights have a unique wide-angle design with 6 LEDs on each side that can provide excellent 270 angle illumination of up to 1000 lumens, which makes the 118 LED Solar Light much brighter than other similar solar powered outdoor lights in the market. These outdoor Solar Lights have integrated three different lighting modes. These three modes can cope with different usage scenarios, plus they are quite suitable for garden, patio, aisle, porch, patio, yard, driveway lighting.
Brighter than ever: This solar light is capable of illuminating up to 1000 Lumens that will light the spot of your selection perfectly.
Weatherproof materials: Weather-resistant, rustproof, heavy-duty resin frame provides extra reliability and durability, especially in humid climates and coastal communities. You don't have to worry about rain damage and sun exposure. These LED Solar Lights can also get charged with ice/snow in the Solar Panel.
Color temperature: White light 6000-6500k
- 118 LEDs
- 3 Lighting Modes
- Light Control
- Radar (Motion Sensor)
No need wires or electrical power
- Dusk to Dawn
- ON/OFF switch
- These Solar Street Lights built by Home and Lighting will stay ON at full brightness all night long. Our solar powered outdoor lights DO last ON All Night Long
- These Solar Lights last up to 12 hours during the night with only 5 hours of sunlight
Durability: Over 5 years
3 Lighting Modes
First Mode: The light will stay OFF and barely detects movement it will use all its power to light up the area (100% Solar Motion Sensor Light)
Second Mode: The light will stay ON all night long
Third Mode: 30% of brightness and barely detects movement it will use all its power to light up the area (DIM Solar Light Mode)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of Photocell do the lights use?
- Our LED solar lights work with photocell dusk to dawn which means that they will automatically turn ON and OFF with the sense of natural light, plus they can be manually turned ON and OFF by using the switch/button that is integrated with the lights.
- How long the lights stay ON during the night?
- Our outdoor solar lights can stay ON all night long.
- Do they need any wires for installation?
- Our solar lights are 100% wires free. All you have to do is putting it in the desired place, push the turn ON/OFF button in the lamp, and that's it. That simple!
- What is the minimum and maximum temperature that the lights can withstand?
- Our solar panel lights are built with the highest quality materials, that's the reason they withstand the coldest temperatures up to -45 ºC and they can even get charged with ice/snow on the Solar Panel. On the other hand, they can support as well the heatest temperatures up to 45 ºC.